The Wattsan M1 1313 is a versatile CNC 3-axis cutting and engraving milling machine designed for cutting, engraving and 3-D milling of wood, plastic, composite, soft metal and other materials.
- Spindle power: 2.2 kW
- •Working area: 1300x1300 mm
- •Table type: T-Slot, Vacuum table
- •Working speed: 25000 mm/m
- Spindle speed: 6000-24000
Applicable Industry Fields
- outdoor advertising production
- Souvenir production
- Manufacturing of parts for light industry
- Woodwork and furniture production
- funeral services
- Interior and exterior surface works
The design of the M1 1313 is based on a heat-treated frame (ensures no deformation during the entire service life), a reinforced fully welded bed (stand) 8-10 mm thick (assures vibration resistance at any machine speed). The welded body of the machine is made of steel profile, the machine weighs 600 kg.